Do you believe your dream job exists? Join our team.
Due to the success and amazing response Jetsurf USA had their first years in the United States, we are looking to add a lucky individual to our team. This person will literally enjoy the “dream job” by traveling to luxury and exotic destinations demonstrating, teaching, and showing of the coolest product currently on planet earth - The JetSurf - Motorized Surfboard!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Be creative in finding sales – we did 95% of job – developed an amazing product.
- Personal delivery of the Jetsurf to customers who have previously reserved the board with a deposit, and who are anxious to have it delivered.
- Perform a professional training in which you will explain in detail everything one needs to know about the Jetsurf.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships – we believe our customers are our friends and we would like to continue with that practice.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management – numbers are numbers.
- Learn how to ride the boards at an advanced level, then teach customers how to ride.
- Perform a rescue in the water and administer CPR if necessary.
- Flexibility to travel throughout US territory including Hawaii, PR.
- Must be mechanically-savvy. Be able to troubleshoot, identify and fix mechanical issues.
Some of the Benefits and Privileges include:
- Hang out with high-profile customers in Luxurious Homes usually located on the water.
- Wear flip flops, shorts and have your office be on the sand, yachts, lakes and beaches.
- Heavy traveling.
- Enjoy the boards and exercise while doing it.
- Paid traveling and accommodations.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills – can you sell snow to Eskimos?
- Proven work experience as a sales representative – Do not put your mom on reference list please.
- Ability to translate complicated technical jargon for the average consumer – our colleagues are using words like electronic fuel injection, ignition control unit, hybridfoil, full synthetic two stroke oil, …
- Be able to work legally in the United States – no jokes
- Valid Passport – if your previous job didn’t allow you to travel, now is your chance.
- Valid driver’s license – backing up a trailer without damaging other property would be nice
- CPR Certification – don’t faint or panic if you cut your finger
- Be able to swim, and dive. Hold your breath for at least 5 minutes under water, ok, so 3 minutes… kidding!! , can you hold your breath for 15 seconds?
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs – you will not need the gym after working with us
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school degree or GED
- Basic computer, social media skills – have you ever heard of Instagram?
- Surf, motorcycle, jetski, snowboard, wakeboard skills (preferred) – watching the X-games from your couch is not enough.
- Must enjoy working with people and teaching. Being patient with slow learners is required.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Be willing to follow all safety guidelines and rules in order to ensure your safety and that of customers.
- Straight commissions.
So, what now:
- Everything there is to know about JetSurf, you can find here. Check out jetsurf.com to know a little more about us.
- Check out the attached pictures https://www.facebook.com/pg/JetsurfUSAofficial
- Do you picture yourself being a part of the life style shown in the photos?
- Now that you’ve read the job description (special requirement) you may think it’s all fun, but it’s not, this is work--hard work!
- Can you work hard? – send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org